Using the Turbuhaler
1. Unscrew and remove the cap.
2. Hold the Turbuhaler® in an upright position and turn the base as far as possible in one direction, then turn back until a 'click' is heard.
NOTE: Do not shake or blow into the device.
4. Place the mouthpiece between the lips and inhale quickly and deeply through the mouth. Remove Turbuhaler ® from mouth and hold breath for 10 seconds, then exhale.
5. Repeat steps 1 - 3 for the prescribed number of inhalations.
6. Replace the cap.
Care of a Turbuhaler ®
1. REMOVE the cap & HOLD UPRIGHT.
2. TURN THE BASE in one direction and back.
3. LISTEN FOR A "CLICK" sound.
5. PLACE BETWEEN LIPS
6. INHALE quickly and deeply.
7. BREATH HOLD for 5-10 seconds
Click to view a demonstration